Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tired of trying number of Joomla extension for Performance

Are you also asking same questions like Why the Joomla site's performance are low? Isn't there any Joomla extension for improving performance that would work for me?

Three-Four months before, I started designing my website in Joomla 1.5 using JA purity ii template, used lot of component / modules / plugins overtime which lead to performance bottleneck. So, I tried number of extensions for performance like JCH Optimize, CssJsCompress, content optimizer but nothing worked for me, each tampered with my website's look.

After searching for days I came across smartoptimizer, a free PHP performance library,and found number of articles on google instructing on how to use same with Joomla, tried it, and yes it really worked for me without interfering much(there were one or two issues but I found remedy for those) with my website look and functionality, before using smartoptimizer my website performance on YSlow was 57 and now it is 80+.

No comments:

Post a Comment